Save the Date! Christmas Fair – Sunday 2nd December 2018 – 12-3pm
We have lots planned for the Christmas Fair, including:
– Christmas Raffle
– Homemade crafts and cakes
– Festive games and tombola
– Arts & crafts for the kids
– Secret gift shop for kids to buy a present for their parents
– Toy & Book shop by Pupil Premium
– Santa’s Grotto
We are looking for the following donations for our stalls and prizes etc (all must be in good order and clean), so if you’re having a clear out then please donate items to us!! Thanks!
– Toys & cuddly toys (clean and good order)
– Any unwanted gifts, suitable for parents for our Kids Secret Gift Shop
– Any unopened bottles of alcohol for the Adult Tombola
– Homemade cakes for the cake stall
– Any crafting material which could be used by the Craft Club to make gifts to sell
Donation bins are in the Atrium, near the sofa! Thanks!
John Ball Christmas Tree Market – 2018
Thanks to those who ordered their Christmas Tree from us.
Your order can be collected from the school at the following times.
- Friday 7th December – 3.00 – 4.00pm
- Saturday 8th December – 1.00 – 4.00pm
Please note, the trees will arrive at the school wrapped in netting so your tree will be wrapped and ready to go.
For those who have booked delivery, we will be in contact soon to organise your delivery.
View photos from our previous Christmas Fairs here.
Can you help???
As with previous years, we totally rely on volunteers to run our Fairs – please let us know if you can help out by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org – thanks!
Thanks for all your support.
For further information, please contact us.