How much did we raise last year (2016/17)?
Last year we raised £19,900 !!
How did we raise this?
- Caribbean night – £750
- Valentine’s cake sale – £300
- Halloween disco – £550
- Christmas fair – £5500
- Autumn cake sale – £400
- Baby and kids market – £450
- Easter cake sale – £250
- Crazy hair day – sweets donated as prizes for summer fair
- Summer fair – £4000
- Heath for Health – £6000
- Easyfundraising – £550
- International food night – £800
- Yr 6 production bar – £350
View photos from some of our events by clicking here.
What was the money spent on?
Last year we funded the following:
- New interactive electronic screens for the classrooms (no more whiteboards.. or blackboards!)
- Pupil Fund – we raise £10 for every pupil in the school (£5 for nursery). It is spent on trips and rewards decided for by the teachers. EVERY child benefits.
- New nets in the KS2 playground.
- Yr6 leavers presents (each year we buy gifts for our leavers, for example – printed sweatshirts or year books).
- Bug Club licence (allowing our school to utilise this fantastic online reading facility).
- Sun shade sails and equipment for KS1 playground.
- Golden time resources (more info).
- Whole school workshop.
- Early Years Christmas presents.