The lottery runs from November to July each year.
Ticket sales for 2018/19 school year has now closed.
How it works
- Tickets are priced at £10 each and are valid for 10 draws (so it works out at £1 per draw).
- To enter, your ticket has to be purchased by the end of November – your ticket will have a unique lottery number for the year.
- There will be a total of 10 draws (one draw each month & two in December).
- A number will be pulled out of a hat (either in the school office, in the playground or at the monthly Friends meeting) – this will be filmed and posted to Facebook each month.
- If your number is pulled then you win the cash prize!
The ticket takings will be split 50:50, with 50% of the cash going to the monthly winner and 50% to the The Friends of John Ball charity.
This year (2018/19) we sold 84 tickets, so £420 will go towards The Friends of John Ball and £420 will be split between the 10 prize draws – giving a monthly cash prize of £42.00!
We will post a video and details of the winner each month on Facebook for all to see.
The money raised from the lottery will help pay the yearly licence fee for running the software in the John Ball School library. Click here to see what else we raise money for.
Thank you for your support.
Note: The Friends of John Ball has a valid lottery licence.
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.