Targets for 2017/18
The Friends organise a number of events, and various different activities and initiatives throughout the year.
In the school year 2017/18, we were raising for:
- New iPads to enhance our schools IT curriculum.
- New school library software (read more here).
- Pupil Fund – we raise £10 for every pupil in the school (£5 for nursery). It is spent on trips and rewards decided for by the teachers. EVERY child benefits.
- Yr6 leavers presents (each year we buy gifts for our leavers, for example – printed sweatshirts or year books).
- Bug Club licence (allowing our school to utilise this fantastic online reading facility).
- Golden time resources (read more here).
- Whole school workshop.
- Christmas gifts for all children in Nursery and Reception.
View photos from some of our events by clicking here.
To view how we did last year (2016/17) click here.